First increase the size of your water container or double your containers. If you are a cold water person, throw one in the freezer, and when have finished your first container, you’ll have a nice cold one thawed and ready to drink!
For the family, I like the small Igloo water coolers with the spout on the top, which allows you and your family to drink directly from the container or fill up your container with cold water. If you are looking at saving money and reducing waste, pick up several containers, and label one for each person in the family. Let your kids decorate them to encourage regular usage and to make sure you get them back at the end of the day!
My choice of drinks: Rehydrate Drink has a 1:1 ratio of sodium and potassium, two of the most vital electrolytes that are lost when we sweat.provides the necessary nutrients to maintain proper metabolism and delay the onset of fatigue.
- Helps the body stay hydrated during physical activity or during low hydration
- Provides a full spectrum of crucial electrolytes for improved electrolyte balance
- Includes amino acids to help feed your muscles
- Helps prevent cramping during and after exercise
- Allows for immediate and sustained energy with Sequential Carbs
- Facilitates hydration in conjunction with plenty of water
- On-the-go portable and convenient pouch for everyone
- Great for option for your kids and knowing that you are giving them good quality ingredients.
- Quick on the go meals and snacks
balanced high – grade meal replacement shake that I have found that actually tastes good and digests well.
Kim Howard, Independant Advocare distributor 314-323-9183