AdvoCare Products Scientific and Medical Advisory Board – Stanley Dudrick
Have a plan.
- Prepare for your plan.
- Accept Change, change what you can, yet be flexible.
- Practice coping skills and strategies.
- Be Kind.
- Practice gratitude.
- Learn to forgive.
Take care of your body, mind and spirit.
- Eat well and stay hydrated.
- Exercise, and get plenty of rest.
- Stay in touch with your spiritual source.
- Nurture relationships.
- Celebrate the small stuff.
- Compliment instead of complain.
- Avoid negative self – talk.
- Lighten up and Laugh!
Take a mental break
- Visualize a scene that is calming to you. Close your eyes. Breath