I have assisted hundreds of people who are healthier because they exercise. You know regular exercise is important to maintaining health and preventing disease. But did you know that 40% of the major medical problems seen by doctors today can be prevented with regular exercise. It’s True!
Commit to be informed, be inspired and be active during Exercise is Medicine™ Month this May.
1. If you are not already active, schedule an appointment with your doctor now to make sure you are healthy enough to exercise.
2. Then sign up here, http://www.exerciseismedicine.org/EMailCampaignPublic.htm for the one-month Exercise is Medicine™ email series for the Public. I know you are busy and your time is limited. You will receive helpful tips on how to create a life-long exercise plan and stick to it, regardless of your age or current fitness level. They will send you easy-to-use resources and plenty of motivation to keep you moving!
3. Join me in my efforts to get people moving!
- My Group personal training courses and Bootcamp Challenge are results oriented programs for every fitness level. New Program begins in Chesterfield on May 16th! http://bootcamp-challenge.com/kimhoward
- Subscribe to GET FIT, my 1 minute audio clips on health and fitness tips to have them sent directly to your computer or smart phone at http://kdhx.org/ondemand/getfit.
- Inspire others and get support for your own goals with corporate fitness programs and resources for a successful health fair. Email me today to get started.
- Come join me this Sunday May 1st at the Shape Up US event in conjunction with Parkway Family Fitness Day from 12-4pm at Parkway West HS. Go to http://www.shapeupus.org/live-events/shape-up-missouri for more info.
Because Exercise IS Medicine! Get your daily dose!